First Watercolor Tutorial
Free tutorial by Anna Mason.
- I followed pretty closely, except I drew free hand, not with outline.
- This lesson was LOTS of fun….although she moves too fast and uses brushes that were not on the materials list.
- Taking a proper photograph is not easy – must learn.
- The original really doesn’t look quite so rough as this photo, although I did mutilate the paper with too much water and too many attempts to erase drawing errors.
- Conclusion: I will definitely try more beginner tutorials from Anna Mason’s online school.
Thanks for Visiting 🙂