Frederick Carl Frieseke (1874 – 1939) was an American Impressionist painter who spent most of his life as an expatriate in France. An influential member of the Giverny art colony, his paintings often concentrated on various effects of dappled sunlight in scenes of female subjects.wikipedia
Click For Enlarged Detail:
Slideshow best viewed At Sunnyside
- Title: Girl in Blue Arranging Flowers
- Creator: Frederick Carl Frieseke
- Date Created: c. 1915
- Physical Dimensions: w81 x h81.5 cm (without frame)
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Credit Line: The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, museum purchase funded by an anonymous donor
- Image Source: wikimedia commons, public domain
Wikimedia Commons contributors, “File:Frederick Carl Frieseke – Girl in Blue Arranging Flowers – Google Art Project.jpg,” Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Frederick_Carl_Frieseke_-_Girl_in_Blue_Arranging_Flowers_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg&oldid=316029003 (accessed January 3, 2019).
Wikipedia contributors, “Frederick Carl Frieseke,” Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Frederick_Carl_Frieseke&oldid=867083964 (accessed January 3, 2019).
Thanks for Visiting 🙂